5 Best Domains Name Generator Tools to Help Build Your Brand
Certain skills are required to create a domain name for your brand! Read and discover 5 best domains name generator tools to stimulate your creative flow!
It doesn’t really matter whether you are starting a website, a blog or launching a new business, brainstorming and coming up with the perfect name can be really exhausting.
For most small business owners and startups, hiring an agency to generate a brand name is not included in the budget and finding a domain name is not easy. Luckily for all of us, there are domains name generator tools that can help with the process.
Domain generators are quite useful as they can help you search for domain name choices by using a keyword and combinations of popular keywords and combining them with available top-level domains to generate a unique and memorable domain.
We will share a few great domains name generator tools that will stimulate your creative flow and help you come up with the best name for your brand:
- Domain Hole – If you want a domain with 4,6 or 10 words, this is the right tool for you to use. You can take advantage of their brainstorming tool, enter a keyword, a top-level domain, click on the button and receive a long list of domain options. If there is nothing you like on the list, you can try the Name Spinner where the tool will combine the keywords with hundreds or thousands of words and show what is available.
- NameSmith – A lot of online business owners and entrepreneurs are skeptical of using domain name generators because they think that these websites record search data. While all of the generators on this list are reliable, these are websites out there that aren’t safe and they resell the domains to make quick money. With NameSmith you have nothing worry about. They promise that none of the search data will be shared with other services. They also ensure your keyword searches are safe.
- PickyDomains – As the name suggests, this tool is for those looking for more than a domain. This is for all those who look for a call to action that will help them engage website visitors. This tool is different than other domain name generators as it isn’t based on algorithms or AI but on human contributors. In order to use this tool, you need to sign up, create a domain name request, and start searching. You will receive a few great suggestions and you can choose the name you like the most.
- dnFellow – If you are feeling creative and you are in the brainstorming mood, this tool will give you a chance to see different ideas. You need to select the desired TLD, enter the main keyword, and start searching. If you are not really sure of the keywords you want to use, no problem as dnFellow got you covered. This tool offers keyword suggestions based on categories and themes.
- DomainsBot – This is a very simple domain name tool that will analyze different domain names and will label them as available, asking price or make an effort. This makes buying domains names much easier. With this advanced tool, you can modify the search results and choose to see results with specific languages, extensions, prefixes and suffixes.
Domains name generators are great tools that can help you find and secure the perfect domain name for your website, blog or ecommerce site. If your ideas are already taken, don’t worry as you will be surprised how many domains are actually available. Domains name generator tools will help you find them.